Friday, March 6, 2009

I wanted to do "This Love" + Justin Timberlake

HEY! I wanted to do "This Love" by Maroon 5! ARGHHH! Which just comes to say, this is a really weird cycle: I did a song Jeffrey wanted to do, Jeffrey did a song Ethan wanted to do, and Ethan did a song I wanted to do. Which is odd, if you're asking me. It must be... what goes around comes around, Christina! That brings us to the next song I'm blogging about...

Song: What Goes Around Comes Around
Artist: Justin Timberlake
Album: Futuresex / Lovesounds

This is one of Justin's less "poppity" from his album Futuresex / Lovesounds (which came out quite a while ago, by the way.) It's definitely different from his smash hit "Sexyback", but it has the same special JT addictiveness! (If that makes any sense at all.) The beginning has an unique guitar part; it catches your attention immediately. The moral of the story? What goes around comes around, my friends. Which means, if you break someone's heart, yours shall be broken too.

No comments:

Post a Comment